Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 170 – Transition- ProLango Resources

The top of the Space Needle in Seattle, Washington

Image via Wikipedia

After two of the three ProLango classes, I was sent out a list of resources that I thought I would share.  I haven’t made it through reading all of these so I have no idea how good they are.  I do know that I have enjoyed and felt enrich by all of the articles of Paul’s that I have read.

Class 1: Career Optimization Seminar:

Class 2: Resume Search Optimization

Class 3 :

  • Can’t find any resources for this one.

Here is a link to Paul’s other online articles:

And this is an interview that Paul did for the Seattle Link Up group that organizes networking sessions each month.  The topic of the interview is how to get the most out of these networking events:

I hope you find these useful.

I haven’t had a quote for a while here’s today’s:

In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.

-- Eric Hoffer

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, I found this link on ProLango's website. Seems like a good interview training he did at the State Bar?

    http://www.wsba.org/lawyers/services/PaulAnderson.mp3

    Also I found a couple of interviewing articles on this page: http://www.prolango.com/press/

    Scroll to the bottom, you'll see the titles on interviewing.

    Thanks for sharing the other resources. Tons of info!

    ReplyDelete