Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 16 – Warn Notice – And Heads will Roll

Spent most of the day putting the final touches on my resume—this is not the kind of thing that I like to do.  Not being a editor, the hours of meticulous review tires me out and frustrates me.  After a while, I can’t even see the words on the page because of the thoughts in my mind of what I think is written overpowers the actual text.  I sent it off to have it reviewed by a outsider, to get a completely independent view.   It is much better than what I started with and I’m excited that it will get even better.  And I’m worried about the time it is taking to complete this task.

Heads will roll, at least the heads of ginger bread men.  My daughter is studying the French revolution and we worked together on building a guillotine.  A little one, about two feet tall designed to decapitate even the most harden criminal ginger bread men. 

It was great to have some time to think of something different than job hunting.  The chance to work with my daughter, now in high school, is a rare and treasured event.

Tomorrow: Answer all the email from my LinkedIn Favor request.  TAA Briefing in Renton.

Been having computing problems today so I haven’t been able to log into the Boeing net to check on the numbers, I would assume they are the same as yesterday.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment