Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 39 – Warn Notice – April 23rd Networkers

Another day of no news, I’m anxious to hear the response from my interview.  It has been over 3 weeks.  My mind keeps going back to it.  I guess I just need to learn how to be more patient.

The biggest event of the day was getting the inSite group together for a telecon today.  It was the first meeting and about 14 people attended.  Notes were published and sent out to the larger group.  It was good conversation, with some information shared that some hadn’t heard yet.  And others with additional perspectives were able to add information.

We talked about creating a LinkedIn group so people can continue to network after our layoff date.  I actual made this group already; naming it the April 23rd Networkers.  I was also asked to put on a LinkedIn training session, which I’m happy to do.  We also talked about the Boeing Alumni group that is on LinkedIn, so I went out and joined this group also.

I'm happy that I made it to exercise again today this morning before work.

Tomorrow: Searching and applying.

No changes in the numbers today, so I will leave them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment