Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 36 -Warn Notice- another day down

Good day searching, found two jobs to apply for.  One at Google and one at F5.  Didn’t spend much time on searching, I was outside mowing my lawn by 11:30. I did bit more searching later as I watched the Basket ball games; though I was only half heartedly looking and didn’t find anything worthwhile.

Early on I took a trip to the library and picked up a huge stack of books.  I decided to send them back today and thought I would share a little  on the that I thought were the best:

The number one guide for updating my resume was from the seminar help in Boeing.  After the seminar this book is what I used the most to get my resume into shape.   High Impact Resumes and Letters: How to Communicate ...

I used this next book as a general reference while working on my resume, information in interviews and searching.  Knock 'em Dead 2009: The Ultimate Job Search Guide ...

Great reference as I started moving into the internet job searching.  Good reference.  The Ultimate Job Search: Intelligent Strategies to Get ...

One of the standards, this book has a lot of information.  In addition to the section call finding a job that covers what most of the other books also cover, it has a large section on finding a life dealing with issues of getting really clear about what you want in life, not just a job.  What Color Is Your Parachute? 2010: A Practical Manual ...

Tomorrow: Search some more in the morning
 inSite Group                                52
Jobs applied for:                           27
Rejections:                                    7
Job Posting withdrawn:                   1
Interviews:                                    1
Job Applied for continues to grow nicely.  Hopefully the interview field will start to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment